- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: yoga port angeles
Fitting for this breezy Port Angeles day: “When the wind of change blows, some people build walls, others build windmills.” – Chinese proverb Tuesday 6:30pm Power flow yoga at the Port Angeles YMCA.
Ready to make healthy changes in your life, and make them stick? The next 40 Days to Personal Revolution online program starts Monday January 13th! If you want to join our local group of yogis, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Get ready before … Continue reading
Feeling uncomfortably full after Thanksgiving indulgences? Try these poses for a little digestive relief: Child’s Pose Wind-relieving Pose One-legged spinal twist – yoga with your pet for added relaxation 🙂 Have the day off Friday? Come take a class with … Continue reading
Congratulations on making the decision to join me on this challenge! Here’s your DAY ONE: 1. Create a journal by downloading and printing this PDF file with your weekly journal pages. Or, use the headings listed in this link. Journaling and … Continue reading
Join me for a 28-day detox challenge starting Tuesday October 1st! I’m starting a detox because I indulged a bit too much on my recent vacation and I just periodically love the feeling of ridding myself of toxins in my … Continue reading