- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: yoga port angeles
Fitting for this breezy Port Angeles day: “When the wind of change blows, some people build walls, others build windmills.” – Chinese proverb Tuesday 6:30pm Power flow yoga at the Port Angeles YMCA.
Ready to make healthy changes in your life, and make them stick? The next 40 Days to Personal Revolution online program starts Monday January 13th! If you want to join our local group of yogis, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Get ready before … Continue reading
Feeling uncomfortably full after Thanksgiving indulgences? Try these poses for a little digestive relief: Child’s Pose Wind-relieving Pose One-legged spinal twist – yoga with your pet for added relaxation 🙂 Have the day off Friday? Come take a class with … Continue reading
Congratulations on making the decision to join me on this challenge! Here’s your DAY ONE: 1. Create a journal by downloading and printing this PDF file with your weekly journal pages. Or, use the headings listed in this link. Journaling and … Continue reading
Join me for a 28-day detox challenge starting Tuesday October 1st! I’m starting a detox because I indulged a bit too much on my recent vacation and I just periodically love the feeling of ridding myself of toxins in my … Continue reading