- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Tag Archives: yoga workshop
Shoulder Integration Workshop with me at Baptiste Yoga San Francisco! WHAT: Learn shoulder anatomy, integration and stability through the Baptiste Journey into Power vinyasa sequence, with special emphasis on: chaturanga, upward dog, flip dog, crow, wheel and inversions. WHY: Learn … Continue reading
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
I’m EXCITED to offer another workshop to lead you down the path of self-discovery to create your sacred life! “Sacred” in the sense that your experience of life holds personal meaning, reverence, and importance to you; that you move through … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: LIVE WITH INTENTION, CREATE HEALTHY HABITS, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. A New Year’s Yoga Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Sunday January 24th 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon $25 for full 2 … Continue reading
Inspired by the inversions workshop I took yesterday with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole, I worked on handstands today. In this pic it’s obvious I need to work on my core but, my initial focus is just to get my … Continue reading
Day Fourteen SFY Mindful May Challenge – #discovery Art of Inversions workshop with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole (You and the Mat – Piedmont, Oakland, CA)
Discovered that I still have fears of getting upside down, especially in a class or workshop setting. My body is strong and capable but, my ego seeks perfection and hates embarrassment and failure. I thought I was done with worrying … Continue reading