Week of January 11, 2021
All classes 60 min zoom, Pacific Standard Time, unless listed otherwise.
- Monday 530pm Baptiste Power Vinyasa
- Tuesday 430pm Flow at Just Be Yoga
- Wednesday 530pm Deep Flow
- Thursday 430-515pm Vinyasa: Strength & Grace Livestream on Insight Timer
- Check my non-studio class schedule and book here!
For my personal classes, please pay what you can: 🙏🏽
Working one and one with students is one of my favorite ways to teach! And, it is a powerful way to accelerate learning and personal transformation. It is always an honor and privilege when a student welcomes me into their yoga journey. I truly believe that each student who chooses me is meant to be, and I am 100% present and create custom sessions for each student. My private sessions are not cookie cutter. I commit to each student, listen carefully, shift and adjust as needed. It’s a beautiful symbiotic relationship that we create together.
- private sessions via zoom and socially distanced in person
- mentor yoga teachers to uplevel mastery of teaching in person and online
- life-coaching and personal transformation sessions applying yoga off the mat
- DM me at email@example.com
Click below to return to my blog posts:
This is a 25 minute video to accompany week one of your Baptiste 40 Days Program, or “40 Days to Personal Revolution” book. There is a short into, 20 minute practice, 5 minute savasana. Subscribe to my youtube channel to get notifications as I post more videos to support your Baptiste 40 Days to Personal […]Read More
One of the best decisions I ever made in my life was embarking on my Baptiste yoga journey. And, one of the most impactful Baptiste programs and books is “40 Days to Personal Revolution – to Radically Change Your Body and Awaken the Sacred Within Your Soul“ by Baron Baptiste. I am on an amazing […]Read More
Recent events in this country have disrupted my sense of peace. How about you? Here are a few resources to help cope with the experience of stress, including a link to an instagram live meditation I shared this morning. 5 Tips to Cope with Political Stress You are not alone. I acknowledge you feel stressed. […]Read More