Week of January 18, 2021
All classes 60 min zoom, Pacific Standard Time, unless listed otherwise.
- Monday 530pm Baptiste Power Vinyasa https://app.ubindi.com/Amelia.Andaleon
- Monday 815-845pm Mindful Monday Yoga Nidra on Insight Timer: https://insig.ht/DV9xye5s9cb
- Tuesday 430pm Flow for JBY: http://myjustbeyoga.com
- Wednesday 530pm Deep Flow: https://app.ubindi.com/Amelia.Andaleon
- Thursday 430-530pm Vinyasa for Strength and Grace on Insight Timer: https://insig.ht/nyAlK3it9cb
- Sunday 1-2:45pm Zoom Sacred Sunday 90 minute Baptiste Journey into Power + Meditation – book at http://myjustbeyoga.com
- Check my non-studio class schedule and book here!
For my personal classes, please pay what you can: 🙏🏽
Working one and one with students is one of my favorite ways to teach! And, it is a powerful way to accelerate learning and personal transformation. It is always an honor and privilege when a student welcomes me into their yoga journey. I truly believe that each student who chooses me is meant to be, and I am 100% present and create custom sessions for each student. My private sessions are not cookie cutter. I commit to each student, listen carefully, shift and adjust as needed. It’s a beautiful symbiotic relationship that we create together.
- private sessions via zoom and socially distanced in person
- mentor yoga teachers to uplevel mastery of teaching in person and online
- life-coaching and personal transformation sessions applying yoga off the mat
- DM me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to return to my blog posts:
Listen to Amanda’s full Inauguration poem. When day comes we ask ourselves, where can we find light in this never-ending shade? The loss we carry, a sea we must wade. We’ve braved the belly of the beast, we’ve learned that quiet isn’t always peace and the norms and notions of what just is, isn’t always […]Read More
In honor of celebrating the inauguration of President Joe Biden and Madame Vice President Kamala Harris, the theme of today’s Spiritually Fit Yoga podcast episode is renewed VITALITY! Grateful for this new chapter for the United States of America. Breathe deep and big sighs of relief!! This podcast episode is recorded for Week 2 of […]Read More
Happy Monday!! In remembrance of MLK Jr.: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr. Today’s Spiritually Fit Yoga Podcast – honoring MLK, Jr. and Meditation for Week 2 VITALITY “40 Days to Personal Revolution” by Baron Baptiste […]Read More