Yoga is the journey to self.
Is this Yoga Teacher Training program for you?
- Curious about teaching yoga?
- Want to deepen your yoga practice?
- Want to study with a teacher who specializes in vinyasa flow, power vinyasa, yin, meditation, and energy healing?
- Do you see yourself leading inclusive, all-levels classes equipped with the knowledge to customize your sequences for a variety of ages and diverse populations?
- Have you thought about learning the business of yoga, to teach online and in person?
- Interested in the flexibility of a self-paced online curriculum, supported by live online sessions with your lead trainer, and a final in person immersion week?
- Would you like the option of a premium yoga teacher training experience to receive a one-on-one mentorship with your lead trainer?
Lead Trainer: Amelia Andaleon
Amelia Andaleon has over 1500 hours of yoga teacher, meditation teacher, and energy healing training and she is passionate about sharing the life-changing benefits of yoga with her students and teacher trainees.
Amelia and her school are both certified and registered by Yoga Alliance.
Designations: E-RYT 500, YACEP, Founder of Spiritually Fit Yoga – Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS).
Certifications: Certified Tier 3 Baptiste Yoga Leader, Certified Yin Yoga Teacher (through Bernie Clark), Certified Yoga Nidra teacher, Certified YogaFit Kids Yoga teacher, Certified Reiki 2 Healer, Certified Sound Healer
Yoga is more than the physical poses.
After decades of practicing and teaching fitness and yoga classes, Amelia has discovered the benefits of applying yoga philosophy to her life, off the mat. Like so many modern yoga students in western cultures, Amelia’s initial experience of yoga was primarily physical, a form of exercise or stretching. With every yoga teacher training Amelia completed, the more she weaved the integration of yoga philosophy into her teaching and her life.
After several years of training and mentoring yoga teachers through other studios, Amelia was ready to open her own school, Spiritually Fit Yoga.
Amelia’s signature teaching style blends an inclusive, secular tone of spirituality, with storytelling, and the ability to lead all-levels classes ( from gentle yoga to strong power vinyasa classes with inversions.)
Spiritually Fit Yoga – a Registered Yoga School through Yoga Alliance
If you’re interested in learning more, click here to submit your YTT Interest Form. After reviewing your application Amelia will book a zoom appointment with you to discuss further and answer any questions you have.
Amelia keeps her yoga teacher training cohort small to ensure her accessibility to her students. She creates a safe, supportive, compassionate, empowering environment for learning and personal growth. Training and mentoring yoga teachers is considered Amelia’s purpose and passion, not just a business opportunity. Yoga offers the opportunity for personal transformation. It is an honor for Amelia to guide students on their path to teach yoga.
“I absolutely love Amelia’s teachings, mostly because she is an authentic human who balances being intentional and serious, with humor and fun! She is a wonderful yoga instructor, and more than this, a spiritual guide.“
“Amelia is gifted. Her knowledge & authenticity shine through in her classes. One of my favorite yoga teachers!“
“Amelia’s offerings are full of insights that makes me think and reflect. She lives by example, and her authenticity inspires me to embrace living in my own truth, imperfections and all. All these, and she also makes the journey a fun ride!”