- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Tag Archives: spiritually fit yoga
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
I’m EXCITED to offer another workshop to lead you down the path of self-discovery to create your sacred life! “Sacred” in the sense that your experience of life holds personal meaning, reverence, and importance to you; that you move through … Continue reading
I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Sunday, September 11th 9:30-10:15am. Join me for this fun, and free, community yoga class as part of their Sculptek celebration! 🙏 . Space is limited. RSVP is recommended by calling Athleta at … Continue reading
I’m excited to lead a few classes in Walnut Creek for Ivivva and Lululemon! Sunday June 12th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA … Continue reading
Such a pleasure to teach festival yoga this past weekend at the Juan de Fuca Foundation of the Arts Festival again. And, coming HOME to Port Angeles? Oh…so good for my soul. xoxoxo Namaste… – Yogamama Meels
Yes, I got funny looks at the Oakland Airport, and my daughter was embarrassed but, I did it anyway. And, damn it felt good. Thanks to my hubby for being my fearless and generous photographer. BTW – AFTER I took … Continue reading
One of the easiest ways to bring more attention and time to your home practice is dedicating a space for yoga and meditation. Choose a space big enough for your yoga mat, a meditation cushion, maybe some props and an … Continue reading
I’ve recently been teaching to more and more beginner yogis and I love when I ask them to smile during their struggle and their intense, scrunched up faces break into a laugh. There’s focus on breath (Prana), gaze (drishti) and … Continue reading
It’s yoga practice, not yoga perfection. Before my car accident almost two years ago I was FINALLY making progress in wheel. It was always a challenge for me but, I was finally finding freedom and ease in this pose. THEN…just … Continue reading
Inspired by the inversions workshop I took yesterday with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole, I worked on handstands today. In this pic it’s obvious I need to work on my core but, my initial focus is just to get my … Continue reading