- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: port angeles
I’m 0ff to recharge my spiritual batteries, enjoy the great outdoors, play with my family and friends, and even do nothing! Take time to nurture your soul. Don’t just take the time off from work. To make the most of … Continue reading
Such a pleasure to teach festival yoga this past weekend at the Juan de Fuca Foundation of the Arts Festival again. And, coming HOME to Port Angeles? Oh…so good for my soul. xoxoxo Namaste… – Yogamama Meels
The weather is perfect for outdoor yoga so my weekly pop up yoga classes are starting today!! All-levels flow yoga class in the beautiful outdoors 6-7pm. Tonight’s class will be in my backyard in Port Angeles. For directions email email@example.com. … Continue reading
Sorry, no backyard yoga today. I have guests in town and we’re off to the Ridge. YES for next week though, while weather cooperates. Mornings at Kula Yoga (316 W 1st Port Angeles) are still on! WED 10-11:15am YIN YOGA … Continue reading
Have a safe, fun, and playful fourth of July!!