- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: port angeles
I’m 0ff to recharge my spiritual batteries, enjoy the great outdoors, play with my family and friends, and even do nothing! Take time to nurture your soul. Don’t just take the time off from work. To make the most of … Continue reading
Such a pleasure to teach festival yoga this past weekend at the Juan de Fuca Foundation of the Arts Festival again. And, coming HOME to Port Angeles? Oh…so good for my soul. xoxoxo Namaste… – Yogamama Meels
The weather is perfect for outdoor yoga so my weekly pop up yoga classes are starting today!! All-levels flow yoga class in the beautiful outdoors 6-7pm. Tonight’s class will be in my backyard in Port Angeles. For directions email email@example.com. … Continue reading
Sorry, no backyard yoga today. I have guests in town and we’re off to the Ridge. YES for next week though, while weather cooperates. Mornings at Kula Yoga (316 W 1st Port Angeles) are still on! WED 10-11:15am YIN YOGA … Continue reading
Have a safe, fun, and playful fourth of July!!