As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I’m not a huge fan of resolutions but, I find that setting priorities is helpful. My latest podcast episodes lead you through getting clarity about what you want to focus on through meditation and journaling.
If you prefer to watch these episodes, view them on Spotify:
- Part 1 Meditation video on Spotify
- Part 2 Journaling exercise video on Spotify
These two podcast episodes can be practiced used together or enjoyed ala carte. 🙂
Part One is 16 minutes long Part Two is 11 minutes long.
- What is most important to me today?
- Where would I like to place my attention?
- Where or what would I like to awaken?
- What would I like to energize?
- What needs are routinely not being met?
- What unmet needs are causing suffering on a frequent basis?
Listen/watch Part 2 above as I guide you through how to use these journal prompts to create your list of priorities.
Let me know how these episodes helped you set your priorities!
I’m here to empower you to get fit in body, mind and spirit! I’ll share tools and techniques to discover your strengths, inner wisdom, higher purpose, and channel your intuition through applying yoga, meditation, and energy healing to create your powerful, purposeful life!
– Amelia Andaleon
Fill out the form below to contact me!